Thursday, December 24, 2015

My 2015 Bookish Goal Update

Back in December of 2014 I had posted my 2014 bookish goals and then in July I had posted an update on my goal. Now let's see how I did.

I had put my GoodReads challenge at 170 books and I am happy to say that I surpassed it.. I am actually surprised that I did complete it because I did read 5 books that had over 1000 pages and we had company stay over for a few weeks at different times of the year and I have been busy with life and with my other blog so I hadn't had the chance to read a much as I usually do.

Read more books from my personal TBR list (books that are not to review) . Since I started book blogging I have not had much time to read books and ebooks that I have bought and I just keep buying more so my TBR list is very long. I am happy to say that I have read 52 books from my personal TBR shelf. I am actually surprised I have read so many of them . I don't know how many books I now have in my TBR but at less it is a little bit shorter now.

I had planned on doing my TBR pile of shame and I did it. My physical books TBR was at 90 back in August but I did received more books to review and I bought more books since then. I also gave some away so I have no idea how many I have now. I have a feeling that it is more than 90.

I wanted to read more classics. Well that didn't go as planned. Only classic book I read was Frankenstein by Mary Shelley.

I had planned on posting book hauls on my blog but I have been doing them on my Facebook page instead. Why? Because I have been getting so many books and I just didn't feel like make super long book haul posts each months and I was so busy that most times I didn't have time or energy to post hauls every week. If you want to see all the books that I received and buy go on over to my Facebook page.

I had planned on not buying so many books. Well I didn't buy as many as I did in 2014 so that is good but I still bought more books than I should have. .

All in all I did pretty good this year. I mean I did read a lot of the books that I have bought so that is good.

Did you make goals for yourself for 2015? If so, how did it go?





No comments:

Post a Comment