Monday, August 3, 2015

Bout of Books 14

Well I am participating in my very first read-a-thon. I have been wanting to participate in one for a few months now but I was so busy with other things and weekends I don't usually have much time to read but I marked my calendar for August 17th to August 23rd 2015 just so that I can take part in Bout of Books.

I will not be setting up my Bout of Book 14 TBR just yet but I will be posting it on my blog to let you all know what I picked to read for that week. 

Are you taking part on this read-a-thon ?  If you would like to sign up you can do so here.



Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 17th and runs through Sunday, August 23rd in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 14 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

4 comments:

  1. I'm taking part, too. Best of luck and many happy pages to us both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bout of Books is great! So low pressure but motivating and so fun :-) have a great readathon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reason why I joined up was because it is low pressure. Especially since this is the first readathon I have taken part.

      Good Luck and happy reading

      Delete